- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with changing the white category background
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #149192
by rjohnson1990
Issue with changing the white category background was created by rjohnson1990
I am running the latest version of HikaShop with the latest version of Joomla 2.5. I have run into an issue. When I go into the HikaShop configuration and go to the Display tab, I scroll down to the Item box background color. The default color is white (#FFFFFF). I try to change it to dark gray (#2F2F2F). After saving, the configuration shows the color change, but the front end doesn't. Am I doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149246
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Issue with changing the white category background
Hi,
More details will be required about your configuration.
Are you editing the right menu/module ?
Do you have some specific CSS which could affect the background color ?
Do you have some view override ?
Which HikaShop version are you using ?
Do you have a link to your store (and this specific page you put as screenshot).
Regards,
More details will be required about your configuration.
Are you editing the right menu/module ?
Do you have some specific CSS which could affect the background color ?
Do you have some view override ?
Which HikaShop version are you using ?
Do you have a link to your store (and this specific page you put as screenshot).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149276
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic Issue with changing the white category background
I have solved my issue. It was within the Content Menus under the Display tab. Is it possible to change the border from white to another color?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by rjohnson1990.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149331
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issue with changing the white category background
For the border color, you'll have to edit the Hikashop frontend CSS via the Display tab of the configuration and change the code:
Code:
div.hikashop_subcontainer_border{
border: 1px solid #eee;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #149355
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic Issue with changing the white category background
I clicked on the display tab and it has the CSS files for all of the HikaShop pages for each template. Which one should I edit to remove the border?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149373
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issue with changing the white category background
You're looking at the Display->Views menu, not the Display tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds