Prices without VAT but with VAT in invoice
- crealiagroup
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #149432
by crealiagroup
Prices without VAT but with VAT in invoice was created by crealiagroup
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
I need to show prices with VAT on products display (or even both with VAT and without VAT). I can set it in Hika configuration. Ok.
But, I also need to NOT display prices with VAT in the invoice list.
How to?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
I need to show prices with VAT on products display (or even both with VAT and without VAT). I can set it in Hika configuration. Ok.
But, I also need to NOT display prices with VAT in the invoice list.
How to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149470
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prices without VAT but with VAT in invoice
Hi,
Can you do a screenshot of the page where you want to change the display of the price (and maybe circle which price you want to change )?
Can you do a screenshot of the page where you want to change the display of the price (and maybe circle which price you want to change )?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crealiagroup
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 6 months ago #150163
by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Prices without VAT but with VAT in invoice
I've solved working on the views removing part of the "else" code from different views.
This way, prices are shown correctly with VAT in the products view and at the same time they are shown without VAT in invoice and in checkout.
This way, prices are shown correctly with VAT in the products view and at the same time they are shown without VAT in invoice and in checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds