- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 0
Show shortcuts to other category product: BUG?
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149698
by exlemor
Show shortcuts to other category product: BUG? was created by exlemor
Hi there/Salut,
Show shortcuts to other category product: is defined as per your Help function as:
Display Previous and Next button, switch between the products of the same category.
The option is turned on/Yes in the Configuration --> Display --> Default parameters for products --> Show shortcuts to other category product
But then WHY am I getting product from other Categories?
see category listing:
www.noveltylei.com/index.php/store/categ...-plumeria-ribbon-lei
1st product listing:
www.noveltylei.com/index.php/store/produ...bon-lei-yellow-green
Click Next arrow and you find yourself in a different sub-category ?
There are 4 items in this sub-category and I'm getting products from other sub-categories that are not related...
And yes, the products are only in 1 category and yes I have rebuilt the Menu Structure and cleared cache just in case and no I haven't edited any of the Views.
Help
Thanks,
Emmanuel.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.noveltylei.com/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any browser
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Show shortcuts to other category product: is defined as per your Help function as:
Display Previous and Next button, switch between the products of the same category.
The option is turned on/Yes in the Configuration --> Display --> Default parameters for products --> Show shortcuts to other category product
But then WHY am I getting product from other Categories?
see category listing:
www.noveltylei.com/index.php/store/categ...-plumeria-ribbon-lei
1st product listing:
www.noveltylei.com/index.php/store/produ...bon-lei-yellow-green
Click Next arrow and you find yourself in a different sub-category ?
There are 4 items in this sub-category and I'm getting products from other sub-categories that are not related...
And yes, the products are only in 1 category and yes I have rebuilt the Menu Structure and cleared cache just in case and no I haven't edited any of the Views.
Help
Thanks,
Emmanuel.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.noveltylei.com/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any browser
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by exlemor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149765
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show shortcuts to other category product: BUG?
Hi,
I would indeed have asked to check if the products were in another category as well
Could you provide a backend access so that we can check your settings ?
I would indeed have asked to check if the products were in another category as well
Could you provide a backend access so that we can check your settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149781
by exlemor
Replied by exlemor on topic Show shortcuts to other category product: BUG?
Salut Nicolas,
I have emailed you backend credentials.
www.noveltylei.com/administrator/
Frontend:
www.noveltylei.com/index.php
[not www.noveltylei.com/ ]
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
I have emailed you backend credentials.
www.noveltylei.com/administrator/
Frontend:
www.noveltylei.com/index.php
[not www.noveltylei.com/ ]
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149933
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show shortcuts to other category product: BUG?
Hi,
Indeed, it's strange. Everything seems to be well configured.
I will need a FTP access in order to see what's happening in the view.html.php file.
Indeed, it's strange. Everything seems to be well configured.
I will need a FTP access in order to see what's happening in the view.html.php file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149934
by exlemor
Replied by exlemor on topic Show shortcuts to other category product: BUG?
Salut Xavier,
Où`dois-je / comment dois-je envoyer cela?
Au cas ou j'ai bien deviner, j'ai envoyé cela à xavier@hikashop.com
Merci,
Emmanuel.
Où`dois-je / comment dois-je envoyer cela?
Au cas ou j'ai bien deviner, j'ai envoyé cela à xavier@hikashop.com
Merci,
Emmanuel.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by exlemor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150242
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show shortcuts to other category product: BUG?
Bonjour,
Merci d'éditer le fichier "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php", dans la fonction "show()" ajoutez:
Après (dans le "if"):
Ce problème est général, nous allons améliorer cette partie pour la prochaine release.
Merci d'éditer le fichier "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php", dans la fonction "show()" ajoutez:
Code:
$filters['category'] = 'a.category_id = '.(int)$category_id;
Code:
if(empty($category_id)){
$query='SELECT a.category_id FROM '.hikashop_table('product_category').' AS a WHERE a.product_id='.(int)$product_id.' ORDER BY a.product_category_id ASC';
$database->setQuery($query);
$category_id = $database->loadResult();
Ce problème est général, nous allons améliorer cette partie pour la prochaine release.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150257
by exlemor
Replied by exlemor on topic Show shortcuts to other category product: BUG?
Hi there Xavier,
Malheureusement/Sadly, all that that did was create a Blank page on the entire site as soon as I inserted that code after that line.
I tried putting it many places around there before, after, a bit further down etc no luck
Perhaps if you could attach a full working copy of the file might be better ? or email it to me [exlemor @ gmail.com]
[either way]
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Malheureusement/Sadly, all that that did was create a Blank page on the entire site as soon as I inserted that code after that line.
I tried putting it many places around there before, after, a bit further down etc no luck
Perhaps if you could attach a full working copy of the file might be better ? or email it to me [exlemor @ gmail.com]
[either way]
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by exlemor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150269
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show shortcuts to other category product: BUG?
Corrected! I think that you make a mistake while editing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds