Skip to main content

Wrong design on product

More
12 years 6 months ago #149794 by Thrane
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mermaid.thrane.nu/en/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :

Hi
I have palced af module with featured items on my frontpage, but when I click on them, the page I see isn't matching the normal productpage.
Ex. I click Produkt 02 and get mermaid.thrane.nu/en/component/hikashop/product/produkt-02
But when I use the menu and find the product I get this page with the right layout mermaid.thrane.nu/en/products/mammoth/product/produkt-02

How do I get the Featured Items to go to the right page?

Kind regards
Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149801 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Thomas,
The solution will be to control the displaying of your module by using the "module assignment" option of your module's Joomla configuration page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149928 by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Wrong design on product
Thanks, but that won't get me to the right url?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149960 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wrong design on product
Hi,

You have to edit the options of your module, and for the "Menu" option select the desired menu which will have the correct url.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150542 by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Wrong design on product
Did that now, but still no changes?
I associated with the products-menu, which has all the products in it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150596 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wrong design on product
Hi,

You have selected the same menu than in this sentence ?

But when I use the menu and find the product I get this page with the right layout mermaid.thrane.nu/en/products/mammoth/product/produkt-02

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150725 by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Wrong design on product
Yes, I have choosen menuitem Products in my mainmenu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151776 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Wrong design on product
Hi,

You have to edit the options of your module, and for the "Menu" option select the desired menu which will have the correct url.

Can you please provide us a screenshot of the configuration of your "features" module from the "HikaShop > Display > Content module" ?

Thanks

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum