- Posts: 122
- Thank you received: 0
Category Display showing duplicate and unnecessary
12 years 6 months ago #149896
by optimized
Category Display showing duplicate and unnecessary was created by optimized
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://optimizedpanama.com/starsupply/index.php/tesst2/category/14-anillos
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Essential 2.3.0,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
As you can see from the url unecceary information is being displayed on the category view
description of anillo is not required
How do we restricted the multiple prices from being displayed
Also the layout of the page is not correct - which Display Content Module do I edit to get two products per line?
Thanks,
Mike
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Essential 2.3.0,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
As you can see from the url unecceary information is being displayed on the category view
description of anillo is not required
How do we restricted the multiple prices from being displayed
Also the layout of the page is not correct - which Display Content Module do I edit to get two products per line?
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149914
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Category Display showing duplicate and unnecessary
Hi
you configure the HKS product listing layout backend to use div and for have a new line each 3 items ( column ) .
regard's
you configure the HKS product listing layout backend to use div and for have a new line each 3 items ( column ) .
regard's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150006
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Category Display showing duplicate and unnecessary
Hi Lionel,
Do I use the HKS administrator and, if so, which part of Configuration, or do I have have to edit the html/css?
Thanks,
Mike
Do I use the HKS administrator and, if so, which part of Configuration, or do I have have to edit the html/css?
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150010
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Display showing duplicate and unnecessary
You need to go in the menu Display>Content modules and edit your module (with the id 347).
There you'll have the option to choose the price display method and the number of columns.
For the description, you can edit the file "listing_img_desc" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and remove the piece of code about the description.
There you'll have the option to choose the price display method and the number of columns.
For the description, you can edit the file "listing_img_desc" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and remove the piece of code about the description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150146
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Category Display showing duplicate and unnecessary
Thanks, I would never have worked that out myself.
1.I assume that I have to repeat this process for each category list menu that I set up?
2. How do I get the 3 prices to display each in one line ? You can see the issue here:?
optimizedpanama.com/starsupply/index.php/products/test-b
3, How do I stop the product code dispalying twice ? .
Thanks,
Mike
1.I assume that I have to repeat this process for each category list menu that I set up?
2. How do I get the 3 prices to display each in one line ? You can see the issue here:?
optimizedpanama.com/starsupply/index.php/products/test-b
3, How do I stop the product code dispalying twice ? .
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150165
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Display showing duplicate and unnecessary
1. yes
2. That's because you have that CSS in the frontend CSS of HikaShop:
.hikashop_subcontainer br {
display: none;
}
It removes the display of the br tags there. You can add such CSS to add it back only for prices:
.hikashop_product_price_full br{ display: block; }
3. I don't see any product code displaying twice on your website (there is actually no such issue in HikaShop as we only display product code once each time of course).
2. That's because you have that CSS in the frontend CSS of HikaShop:
.hikashop_subcontainer br {
display: none;
}
It removes the display of the br tags there. You can add such CSS to add it back only for prices:
.hikashop_product_price_full br{ display: block; }
3. I don't see any product code displaying twice on your website (there is actually no such issue in HikaShop as we only display product code once each time of course).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150188
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Category Display showing duplicate and unnecessary
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the fast response.
Regarding point 2 solution:
2. That's because you have that CSS in the frontend CSS of HikaShop:
.hikashop_subcontainer br {
display: none;
}
It removes the display of the br tags there. You can add such CSS to add it back only for prices:
.hikashop_product_price_full br{ display: block; }
which file do I edit to make the fix ?
Reagrds,
Mike
Thanks for the fast response.
Regarding point 2 solution:
2. That's because you have that CSS in the frontend CSS of HikaShop:
.hikashop_subcontainer br {
display: none;
}
It removes the display of the br tags there. You can add such CSS to add it back only for prices:
.hikashop_product_price_full br{ display: block; }
which file do I edit to make the fix ?
Reagrds,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150217
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Display showing duplicate and unnecessary
In the frontend CSS of HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds