- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Product Box whit different size
- Antonioseo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #150478
by Antonioseo
Product Box whit different size was created by Antonioseo
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 (business)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.x
I´m introducing my product and I found this problem (see capture attached) There are product boxes bigger than other and I think I have introduced in the same way every product.
What´s happens?
Do I do something wrong? Or there is other problem?
If helps … I attach a capture and you can see that margin/padding of the botton is different
Sorry I haven´t found any forum with a solution
Thanks very much
Regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 (business)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.x
I´m introducing my product and I found this problem (see capture attached) There are product boxes bigger than other and I think I have introduced in the same way every product.
What´s happens?
Do I do something wrong? Or there is other problem?
If helps … I attach a capture and you can see that margin/padding of the botton is different
Sorry I haven´t found any forum with a solution
Thanks very much
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150480
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Box whit different size
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Antonioseo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150553
by Antonioseo
Replied by Antonioseo on topic Product Box whit different size
I´m sorry
In my web there isn´t this class
.hikashop_subcontainer.thumbnail
Maybe now has other name. I have installed last version
This is my website La tienda Electrónica
In website now you can´t see the problem because with this product but in my localhost I have problem with other product. But the code it´s the same
Thanks
In my web there isn´t this class
.hikashop_subcontainer.thumbnail
Maybe now has other name. I have installed last version
This is my website La tienda Electrónica
In website now you can´t see the problem because with this product but in my localhost I have problem with other product. But the code it´s the same
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Antonioseo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150567
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Box whit different size
Hello,
This kind of CSS code :
Or :
Will probably do the job.
This kind of CSS code :
Code:
#hikashop_category_information_module_107 div.hikashop_container .hikashop_subcontainer {
height: 335px !important;
}
Code:
div.hikashop_container .hikashop_subcontainer {
height: 335px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Antonioseo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 6 months ago #150738
by Antonioseo
Replied by Antonioseo on topic Product Box whit different size
Hi again!
Box css code fix boxex size...but as you can see in the attached photo, the problem continue because there is differente between "Añadir a tu pedido" botton
Thanks for your time
Best regards
Box css code fix boxex size...but as you can see in the attached photo, the problem continue because there is differente between "Añadir a tu pedido" botton
Thanks for your time
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150746
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Box whit different size
You'll probably be able to solved that by setting an height to the elements inside your boxes through some CSS code.
If you can't do it can you give me the link to the page that you showed me so that I can directly check your issue ?
Thanks
If you can't do it can you give me the link to the page that you showed me so that I can directly check your issue ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Antonioseo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 5 months ago #150953
by Antonioseo
Replied by Antonioseo on topic Product Box whit different size
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #150972
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Box whit different size
Using this kind of CSS code will probably do the job :
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing .hikashop_products .hikashop_container .hikashop_subcontainer .hikashop_product_stock_count {
display: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Antonioseo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 5 months ago #151246
by Antonioseo
Replied by Antonioseo on topic Product Box whit different size
Thanks
This code do the job
This code do the job
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds