- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Contact us for more information button placement
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150492
by drock
Contact us for more information button placement was created by drock
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Hi,
I want to display "Contact us for more information" button in Product Display under Category layout. So this button will show under Price or Add to Cart button.
I have copied this code and pasted under "listing-img-title.php"
But it's showing error:
How to fix this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Hi,
I want to display "Contact us for more information" button in Product Display under Category layout. So this button will show under Price or Add to Cart button.
I have copied this code and pasted under "listing-img-title.php"
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_contact" >
<?php
if (hikashop_level(1) && ($contact == 2 || ($contact == 1 && !empty ($this->element->main->product_contact)))) {
$params = @$this->params;
global $Itemid;
$url_itemid='';
if(!empty($Itemid)){
$url_itemid='&Itemid='.$Itemid;
}
echo $this->cart->displayButton(
JText::_('CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO'),
'contact_us',
$params,
''.hikashop_completeLink('product&task=contact&cid=' . $variant->product_id.$url_itemid),
'window.location=\'' . hikashop_completeLink('product&task=contact&cid=' . $variant->product_id.$url_itemid) . '\';return false;'
);
}
?>
</div>
But it's showing error:
Code:
C:\xampp\htdocs\hikashop\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\listing_img_title.php on line 87 Notice: Undefined variable: contact in C:\xampp\htdocs\hikashop\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\listing_img_title.php on line 87
How to fix this?
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by drock.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150496
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Contact us for more information button placement
Hi,
Can you revert your changes, and show me some screenshots of how you want your "contact button" to be displayed ?
Thanks.
Can you revert your changes, and show me some screenshots of how you want your "contact button" to be displayed ?
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drock
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150547
by drock
Replied by drock on topic Contact us for more information button placement
Hi,
I have tried to make a screenshot attached. Its the same Contact for more information button as into product details page. I want to display as the blue buttons into products display of a category.
Thanks
I have tried to make a screenshot attached. Its the same Contact for more information button as into product details page. I want to display as the blue buttons into products display of a category.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150566
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Contact us for more information button placement
Thanks to avoid many topics for one question.
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...he-product-page.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...he-product-page.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: drock
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150800
by drock
Replied by drock on topic Contact us for more information button placement
Hi,
Sorry for my previous topic. I thought to place with more organised details and cant find any option to delete a topic.
Can you please suggest the solution as the code you mentioned I posted is not working.
Thanks and regards
Sorry for my previous topic. I thought to place with more organised details and cant find any option to delete a topic.
Can you please suggest the solution as the code you mentioned I posted is not working.
Thanks and regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150802
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact us for more information button placement
The code proposed by Xavier on the other thread is correct as far as I can see.
Your code from your first message of this thread however is not correct. It cannot work like that in the listing_img_title file. Please user Xavier's code and if you have an error with it, please report the error and we can tell you if you're missing something.
Your code from your first message of this thread however is not correct. It cannot work like that in the listing_img_title file. Please user Xavier's code and if you have an error with it, please report the error and we can tell you if you're missing something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds