- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 2
Menu Item to Display All Products
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150619
by Uriel
Menu Item to Display All Products was created by Uriel
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Good day to you...
I would like to add a Menu Item that displays all Categories Like this - Displaying all Categories : demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ng&Itemid=72&lang=en
I cant seem to add more than 1 Category under Associated Categories... Please can you tell me how this is done?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Good day to you...
I would like to add a Menu Item that displays all Categories Like this - Displaying all Categories : demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ng&Itemid=72&lang=en
I cant seem to add more than 1 Category under Associated Categories... Please can you tell me how this is done?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Uriel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150622
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menu Item to Display All Products
Hello,
I think that following that tutorial will probably help you to do what you want.
I think that following that tutorial will probably help you to do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150770
by Uriel
Replied by Uriel on topic Menu Item to Display All Products
Thanx Mohamed - The Tutorial helped a little - its for Joomla 3 and I am on 2.5.
I figured it out though - I had my Categories under Root and the need to be under [Product Categories]
I figured it out though - I had my Categories under Root and the need to be under [Product Categories]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150772
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menu Item to Display All Products
Ok, so did it fixed all you issues
?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds