- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
Remove "No subcategories" message
12 years 6 months ago #150657
by river
Remove "No subcategories" message was created by river
hikashop 2.3.0
Joomla 2.5.17
I have some categories with sub ateogries, but I also have some categories with NO subcategories.
When you click on them the module is displaying an ugly messages saying "NO SUBCATEGORIES ".
How can I remove this message ?
Thank you
Joomla 2.5.17
I have some categories with sub ateogries, but I also have some categories with NO subcategories.
When you click on them the module is displaying an ugly messages saying "NO SUBCATEGORIES ".
How can I remove this message ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150661
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove "No subcategories" message
Hello,
A solution can be to edit your translation file and change that line :
By :
A solution can be to edit your translation file and change that line :
Code:
HIKA_LISTING_LIST_EMPTY="No subcategories"
Code:
HIKA_LISTING_LIST_EMPTY=" "
The following user(s) said Thank You: river
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150908
by river
Replied by river on topic Remove "No subcategories" message
Thank you. Works great !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds