Bug in the cart module when rendering first time
- Gonzalez Villoria
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #150749
by Gonzalez Villoria
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.entierrogenarin.es
-- HikaShop version -- : lastest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm developing a little shop in this page. www.entierrogenarin.es
There are several problems in the rendering process of the shop in two situations:
1. Whenever a produt is added to the cart, the logo, the main menu in top of the page, main banner is rendered twice, just after the cart.
I've just clean caches.... move the module cart to another position (from toolbar-l to sidebar left).
I've already deleted the module, then clean the caches and rebuid the menus and. Finally I've made a new cart module but the bug is still there.
2. This symthom dissapears if i reload the page, the the bug is gone.
3. Whenever i empty the cart the site goes to....
www.entierrogenarin.es/es/tienda/camisetas/product/listing
why? I wish it can go back to the shop address.
And this listing addres is also bad rendered.
Check the images.
Thanks for your help.
-- HikaShop version -- : lastest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm developing a little shop in this page. www.entierrogenarin.es
There are several problems in the rendering process of the shop in two situations:
1. Whenever a produt is added to the cart, the logo, the main menu in top of the page, main banner is rendered twice, just after the cart.
I've just clean caches.... move the module cart to another position (from toolbar-l to sidebar left).
I've already deleted the module, then clean the caches and rebuid the menus and. Finally I've made a new cart module but the bug is still there.
2. This symthom dissapears if i reload the page, the the bug is gone.
3. Whenever i empty the cart the site goes to....
www.entierrogenarin.es/es/tienda/camisetas/product/listing
why? I wish it can go back to the shop address.
And this listing addres is also bad rendered.
Check the images.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150796
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bug in the cart module when rendering first time
Hi,
Thanks to give us credentials to see what happen directly on your website, it will be easiest for us to use the browser console to see the problem.
Thanks to give us credentials to see what happen directly on your website, it will be easiest for us to use the browser console to see the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151147
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bug in the cart module when rendering first time
Hi,
As I can see you have changed the way it's working, you redirect to the checkout and the problem does not occur.
Regarding the url when you remove item from cart, if there is still items, so the customer stay on the checkout page, but if the cart become empty so that's normal that the customer is redirected to the product listing.
As I can see you have changed the way it's working, you redirect to the checkout and the problem does not occur.
Regarding the url when you remove item from cart, if there is still items, so the customer stay on the checkout page, but if the cart become empty so that's normal that the customer is redirected to the product listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds