- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
How to promote other products when someone is....
12 years 6 months ago #150853
by sashco
How to promote other products when someone is.... was created by sashco
I looked but couldn't find the info about this.
If someone is looking to buy shoes, for example, I would like to promote "you can also add shoelaces to your order", etc.I had done this in the past with magento and virtuemart, but can't find it in Hikashop.
If someone is looking to buy shoes, for example, I would like to promote "you can also add shoelaces to your order", etc.I had done this in the past with magento and virtuemart, but can't find it in Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150891
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to promote other products when someone is....
Hi,
In the product edition page, you can add related products.
Then in the configuration of HikaShop select the module "related products" to display it under the product page.
Finally you can change the name of the module to have "you can also add..."
In the product edition page, you can add related products.
Then in the configuration of HikaShop select the module "related products" to display it under the product page.
Finally you can change the name of the module to have "you can also add..."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds