- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
extra field by products listing
12 years 5 months ago #151036
by Vero
extra field by products listing was created by Vero
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.adrialle-cadeau.com/kadokadootje/kadootjes
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
I need to add an extra field only on products listing page. On main page, where are showing all products and it appears for customer as first.
This will be a short explanation of how to refine search. It has to be placed above main category description.
I did this in joomla us joomla module in user 1 position, but it appears on all product pages too. It is not needed on product pages.
It has to be only on this page (I added url above)
Thank You,
Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
I need to add an extra field only on products listing page. On main page, where are showing all products and it appears for customer as first.
This will be a short explanation of how to refine search. It has to be placed above main category description.
I did this in joomla us joomla module in user 1 position, but it appears on all product pages too. It is not needed on product pages.
It has to be only on this page (I added url above)
Thank You,
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151055
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic extra field by products listing
Then, instead of adding your module with a template position, you could add it inside the description of the category with a loadposition tag:
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151080
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic extra field by products listing
I know this methode. But I wrote, that I want this above description but not in description. With this tag my explanation wil be showing inside the border of category description. That is not nice.
Any other way?
I mean not joomla way, but hikashop way. Because, in hikashop css I can add "display: not" on product pages, in template css I can't add this.
Vero
Any other way?
I mean not joomla way, but hikashop way. Because, in hikashop css I can add "display: not" on product pages, in template css I can't add this.
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151128
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic extra field by products listing
In that case, you could edit the "listing" file of the view "product" and add a "module anywhere" tag ofr your module there, before the category_description display:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...embed-a-include/6402
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...embed-a-include/6402
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151166
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic extra field by products listing
Sorry, but I not exact understand, where I have to place this tag, because nonumber says:
"You should place the tags into the normal WYSIWYG view of your editor and NOT in the HTML/code view."
Can You, please, write as for a dummy?
Vero
"You should place the tags into the normal WYSIWYG view of your editor and NOT in the HTML/code view."
Can You, please, write as for a dummy?
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #151177
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic extra field by products listing
Hello Vero,
I think that adding your tag through your category description editor or directly through the code of the "listing" file of the "product" view, of your front-end template will also do the job.
Also, can you show me some screenshots of where do you exactly want your tag to be displayed ?
I think that adding your tag through your category description editor or directly through the code of the "listing" file of the "product" view, of your front-end template will also do the job.
Also, can you show me some screenshots of where do you exactly want your tag to be displayed ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151271
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic extra field by products listing
www.adrialle-cadeau.com/kadokadootje/kadootjes
You can see above category (all products overview) description two blocks with grey background (in positions user1 and user2). I want those blocks only on this page. But if I press on one of products, I go to product page and there are showing those blocks too. On product pages it can not be showing. Block2 (on right) maybe can, but block1 (on left) not.
Vero
You can see above category (all products overview) description two blocks with grey background (in positions user1 and user2). I want those blocks only on this page. But if I press on one of products, I go to product page and there are showing those blocks too. On product pages it can not be showing. Block2 (on right) maybe can, but block1 (on left) not.
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151329
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic extra field by products listing
Hi,
You will have to use "advanced module manager" which can be more precise in the module page assignment.
And allow to restrict modules on listing only and not product page.
You will have to use "advanced module manager" which can be more precise in the module page assignment.
And allow to restrict modules on listing only and not product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds