Skip to main content

no "next" and "prev" icons displayd

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151066 by Vero
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.adrialle-cadeau.com/kadokadootje/kad...-sleutelhanger-panda
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
On my product pages are not showing the icons prev,png and next.png. I think they are off after update. Maybe not.

Vero
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Vero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151157 by Xavier
Hi,

You have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php", function "show()" add:
Code:
$filters['category'] = 'a.category_id = '.(int)$category_id;
In the "if" condition:
Code:
if(empty($category_id)){ $query='SELECT a.category_id FROM '.hikashop_table('product_category').' AS a WHERE a.product_id='.(int)$product_id.' ORDER BY a.product_category_id ASC'; $database->setQuery($query); $category_id = $database->loadResult(); }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151184 by Vero
I can't find "/view.html.php"

I found:
"components>hikashop>vieuws>product>show

but in "show" I can't find "if (empty($category_id......" line

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151205 by Xavier
The path previously given is correct. You have to make this modification via FTP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151673 by Vero
I did, but nothing changes:
Code:
if(empty($category_id)){ $query='SELECT a.category_id FROM '.hikashop_table('product_category').' AS a WHERE a.product_id='.(int)$product_id.' ORDER BY a.product_category_id ASC'; $database->setQuery($query); $category_id = $database->loadResult(); $filters['category'] = 'a.category_id = '.(int)$category_id; }

I am not programmer. What is "path given"?

Vero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151674 by Vero
I did, but nothing changes:
Code:
if(empty($category_id)){ $query='SELECT a.category_id FROM '.hikashop_table('product_category').' AS a WHERE a.product_id='.(int)$product_id.' ORDER BY a.product_category_id ASC'; $database->setQuery($query); $category_id = $database->loadResult(); $filters['category'] = 'a.category_id = '.(int)$category_id; }

I am not programmer. What is "path given"?

Vero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151675 by Xavier
Hi,

Could you give us a backend access and a ftp access to in order to debug that problem directly on your website ?
You can send it via pm and give use the url of this topic in the private message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151888 by Vero
I want to ask. I sent all you asked long ago. Have you my pm?

Vero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #152037 by Xavier
Hi,

No I don't received pm from you.
You can use the contact form, thanks to not forget the url to that topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152163 by Vero
I have sent and used contact form. And saw the answer that my mail is received. You have to look for.
I now sent again.

Is it not savely?

Vero
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Vero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #152303 by Xavier
Hi,

I have received the informations, and will have a look as soon as possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #152312 by Xavier
Hmmm the option was not enabled in Configuration > display > products, so the buttons were not published.

I change few css properties to have the good image size for these buttons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #152334 by Vero
Thanks!

Those buttons where enorm big, but after update they were away.

What did you, because in my other website the same problem.

Vero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #152340 by Jerome
Hi,

Xavier has just activated the option in the HikaShop configuration, like he said in his message.

Hmmm the option was not enabled in Configuration > display > products, so the buttons were not published.


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum