- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
CTA customisation
12 years 5 months ago #151262
by oilibear
CTA customisation was created by oilibear
Hi,
I have an Ice theme template and their demo's add to card button is red and has an icon on the left hand side (see screen grab), my template doesn't pull the same CSS class and I can see just a standard system button (see screen grab), I've been trying to get some answers from the template crowd but no success, I figured out that in order to pull little icon I need to have <span class="cart_btn_before"></span> before the button, how can I add the span? I noticed as well that the css class they use in demo is different then the one I have, I attached both, how can I change it?
I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
I have an Ice theme template and their demo's add to card button is red and has an icon on the left hand side (see screen grab), my template doesn't pull the same CSS class and I can see just a standard system button (see screen grab), I've been trying to get some answers from the template crowd but no success, I figured out that in order to pull little icon I need to have <span class="cart_btn_before"></span> before the button, how can I add the span? I noticed as well that the css class they use in demo is different then the one I have, I attached both, how can I change it?
I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151310
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic CTA customisation
Hi,
I think that you have to edit the view "product / quantity" and replace:
By:
This code is present many times.
I think that you have to edit the view "product / quantity" and replace:
Code:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$max,$min);
Code:
echo '<span class="cart_btn_before"></span>';
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$max,$min,' cart_btn');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151425
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic CTA customisation
Hi,
Thanks for your help, I'm afraid it didn't solve the problem, still struggling to pull my template button style, just got an answer from the template support saying to set their theme as default from HikaShop configurations settings, do you know what that means and if it's relevant at all as I haven't come across that type of settings in hikashop?
Thanks,
Kashka
Thanks for your help, I'm afraid it didn't solve the problem, still struggling to pull my template button style, just got an answer from the template support saying to set their theme as default from HikaShop configurations settings, do you know what that means and if it's relevant at all as I haven't come across that type of settings in hikashop?
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151463
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic CTA customisation
Hi,
The modifications I gave you should work, I tried to add the code thanks to the browser console on your website.
To apply a template style, it's in the Joomla menu / module options that you can do that, not directly in the HikaShop ones.
The modifications I gave you should work, I tried to add the code thanks to the browser console on your website.
To apply a template style, it's in the Joomla menu / module options that you can do that, not directly in the HikaShop ones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151748
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic CTA customisation
Hi,
Thanks for that, it worked:) I got the icon, now the rest of the button to style..
Kashka
Thanks for that, it worked:) I got the icon, now the rest of the button to style..
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151749
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic CTA customisation
Yes, it worked on the listing page, but on the detail page is completely off, see the grab screen:(((
Will never get it right:((
Thanks for your help anyway...
kashka
Will never get it right:((
Thanks for your help anyway...
kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151772
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic CTA customisation
So the code to use is:
By this way the part before the button will not be present in the product page.
Code:
if(JRequest::getVar('task','') != 'show')
echo '<span class="cart_btn_before"></span>';
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$max,$min,' cart_btn');
By this way the part before the button will not be present in the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151921
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic CTA customisation
Hi,
I made the amend to the quantity view as per your code and it didn't work, the icon is still showing on the product page, see the screen grab of the view.
Thanks,
Kashka
I made the amend to the quantity view as per your code and it didn't work, the icon is still showing on the product page, see the screen grab of the view.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151932
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic CTA customisation
Hi,
I think I know how to get the template style for my button, can you please tell me how to change the button input class from
a default one: btn button hikashop_cart_input_button to the btn button hikashop_cart_input_button cart_btn
by changing the class I change the style of my add to card button, see the screen grab, please help I can't find the view that pulls this class!
Thanks,
Kashka
I think I know how to get the template style for my button, can you please tell me how to change the button input class from
a default one: btn button hikashop_cart_input_button to the btn button hikashop_cart_input_button cart_btn
by changing the class I change the style of my add to card button, see the screen grab, please help I can't find the view that pulls this class!
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151933
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic CTA customisation
this time with the attachment to the previous post
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151950
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic CTA customisation
Xavier please ignore my posts, I removed the icon all together, too much hassle, thanks for your time.
Kashka
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds