- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
to Hide category image in product listing
12 years 5 months ago #151641
by fafabone
to Hide category image in product listing was created by fafabone
--
test.puzzlefixgame.com/shop-categories/category/12-45-.html
-- HikaShop Starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla! 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Firefox -- : 15.0.1
As explained in detailed tutorials, I create a menu link with hika-shop category listing, then I use the link of a category to compile the href attribute of a button, in an article.
I would like to hide the category image displaying in category list page. How can I proceed?
Thanks
-- HikaShop Starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla! 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Firefox -- : 15.0.1
As explained in detailed tutorials, I create a menu link with hika-shop category listing, then I use the link of a category to compile the href attribute of a button, in an article.
I would like to hide the category image displaying in category list page. How can I proceed?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151805
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic to Hide category image in product listing
Hi,
In the options of the menu, you can disable the option "show image".
If that don't answer to what you need, thanks to give us a screenshot of the problem.
In the options of the menu, you can disable the option "show image".
If that don't answer to what you need, thanks to give us a screenshot of the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151854
by fafabone
Replied by fafabone on topic to Hide category image in product listing
It wasn't enough. I'm modifying heavily the views of product in order to fix my needing.
Please, can you suggest a way to add an information, a field to the address in the orders?
I need to link a message of the buyer to the flowers composition sold.
Thanks for the support.
Please, can you suggest a way to add an information, a field to the address in the orders?
I need to link a message of the buyer to the flowers composition sold.
Thanks for the support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #151858
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic to Hide category image in product listing
Hello,
Thanks.
Can you give us some screenshots of the issue that you are having and of how you configured your category listing content menu ?If that don't answer to what you need, thanks to give us a screenshot of the problem.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds