- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
prodotto nascondere quantità
12 years 5 months ago #151736
by sel
prodotto nascondere quantità was created by sel
vorrei sapere come nascondere dalla vendita la quantità di prodotti in magazzino
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151765
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic prodotto nascondere quantità
Hi,
Sorry but I don't really understand your problem, can you be more precise ? (and in English it will be better for us
)
You want to hide the product price ?
If it is, you have to edit the view "product / listing_price" and comment/remove the code
in the desired places.
Sorry but I don't really understand your problem, can you be more precise ? (and in English it will be better for us
You want to hide the product price ?
If it is, you have to edit the view "product / listing_price" and comment/remove the code
Code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(......);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151786
by sel
Replied by sel on topic prodotto nascondere quantità
Hello thank you for your response
I'll explain
I would not be shown the amount of this product
thanks
I'll explain
I would not be shown the amount of this product
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151818
by sel
Replied by sel on topic prodotto nascondere quantità
I solved I deleted the following string:
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK',$this->row->product_quantity).'<br/></span>';
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK',$this->row->product_quantity).'<br/></span>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151792
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic prodotto nascondere quantità
Hi,
Yes it's a way of doing that or you can do a translation override on the key "X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK"
like:
Yes it's a way of doing that or you can do a translation override on the key "X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK"
like:
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tranX_ITEMS_IN_STOCK=""
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds