- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
duplicate products in products-listing
12 years 5 months ago #151915
by jkfang
duplicate products in products-listing was created by jkfang
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ikehenry.com.tw/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : hikashop_essential_2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 34.0.1847.116 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
a. I should only have 3 items in hikashop-menu-for-products-listing, but now it's showing 6.
b. I have read related articles in forum, and try to disable/unpublished the associated modules, but still cannot solved the problem ( duplicates products in products-listing).
-- HikaShop version -- : hikashop_essential_2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 34.0.1847.116 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
a. I should only have 3 items in hikashop-menu-for-products-listing, but now it's showing 6.
b. I have read related articles in forum, and try to disable/unpublished the associated modules, but still cannot solved the problem ( duplicates products in products-listing).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151923
by jkfang
Replied by jkfang on topic duplicate products in products-listing
The problem has been resolved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151927
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic duplicate products in products-listing
Hi,
Good to know
Regards,
Good to know
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151952
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic duplicate products in products-listing
Hi
Can you summarize how you find the issue and what have been done to resolve the issue ?
yoo avenue theme
thank's
Can you summarize how you find the issue and what have been done to resolve the issue ?
yoo avenue theme
thank's
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152263
by jkfang
Replied by jkfang on topic That’s how I resolved the problem
Hi lionel75:
I clicked the products-listing menu, and found something wrong. I should have only 3 products in one row, but it's showed two rows and 6 products. The two rows are exactly the same, so one of the two rows is duplicated and should be deleted. Here is how I resolved the problem:
1. Go to Hikashop>Display>Contents menus
2. Find the link with the alias name “hikashop-menu-for-products-listing”, and then click this link to open the details window.
3. Find the “associated modules” (mine is “Associated products listing for category listing menu 222”)
4. Go to Hikashop>Display>Contents modules, will find two duplicated “Associated products listing for category listing menu” (mine is Associated products listing for category listing menu 221, and Associated products listing for category listing menu 222).
5. Delete the one found in step 3 (that is “Associated products listing for category listing menu 222”).
6. Now only 3 product shows in products-listing (this is correct).
7. Go to Hikashop>Display>Contents menus again, will see the following warning message on the top:
You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it. If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module. You can do so automatically by clicking here (the “clicking here” is hyperlinked).
8. Be careful, just don’t click the “clicking here” link, otherwise the duplicate row will appears again.
9. If you feel uncomfortable with the warning message in step 7. Go back to Hikashop>Display>Contents menus, and click again the link with the alias name “hikashop-menu-for-products-listing”.
10. In the Detail section, find the “Associated modules”, and click the “select” button right to it.
11. Select one module and publish it (I select 12. Recently viewed). Click “OK” on the top, and then save it.
12. The warning message in step 7 disappears, and the product listing is correct now.
That’s how I resolved the problem. Sorry for my poor English, since I am not a native English speaker.
I clicked the products-listing menu, and found something wrong. I should have only 3 products in one row, but it's showed two rows and 6 products. The two rows are exactly the same, so one of the two rows is duplicated and should be deleted. Here is how I resolved the problem:
1. Go to Hikashop>Display>Contents menus
2. Find the link with the alias name “hikashop-menu-for-products-listing”, and then click this link to open the details window.
3. Find the “associated modules” (mine is “Associated products listing for category listing menu 222”)
4. Go to Hikashop>Display>Contents modules, will find two duplicated “Associated products listing for category listing menu” (mine is Associated products listing for category listing menu 221, and Associated products listing for category listing menu 222).
5. Delete the one found in step 3 (that is “Associated products listing for category listing menu 222”).
6. Now only 3 product shows in products-listing (this is correct).
7. Go to Hikashop>Display>Contents menus again, will see the following warning message on the top:
You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it. If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module. You can do so automatically by clicking here (the “clicking here” is hyperlinked).
8. Be careful, just don’t click the “clicking here” link, otherwise the duplicate row will appears again.
9. If you feel uncomfortable with the warning message in step 7. Go back to Hikashop>Display>Contents menus, and click again the link with the alias name “hikashop-menu-for-products-listing”.
10. In the Detail section, find the “Associated modules”, and click the “select” button right to it.
11. Select one module and publish it (I select 12. Recently viewed). Click “OK” on the top, and then save it.
12. The warning message in step 7 disappears, and the product listing is correct now.
That’s how I resolved the problem. Sorry for my poor English, since I am not a native English speaker.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by jkfang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel75
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds