- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Can't unpublish module "category listing menu 281"
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151982
by sr9yar
Can't unpublish module "category listing menu 281" was created by sr9yar
I've got some stange module titled
Associated products listing for category listing menu 281
which can't be unpublished no matter what I do. I haven't tried deleting it directly from the db, but unpublishing it it joomla and in hikashop doen't hide it.
Still, if i change say Display Title or Number of Columns settings they are changed on my webpage as well.
This module is displayed under the menu item with all products in the shop.
Is it supposed to work like this or there's some setting that i missed? :huh:
ps
I haven't modified any code, only my custom css file.
Associated products listing for category listing menu 281
which can't be unpublished no matter what I do. I haven't tried deleting it directly from the db, but unpublishing it it joomla and in hikashop doen't hide it.
Still, if i change say Display Title or Number of Columns settings they are changed on my webpage as well.
This module is displayed under the menu item with all products in the shop.
Is it supposed to work like this or there's some setting that i missed? :huh:
ps
I haven't modified any code, only my custom css file.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sr9yar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152080
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't unpublish module "category listing menu 281"
Hi,
The associated modules are used by HikaShop to display the products when the menu type is for example category listing, etc.
So it can be normal to have this module displayed.
Could you give us a link to the page in question to see what's happening ?
The associated modules are used by HikaShop to display the products when the menu type is for example category listing, etc.
So it can be normal to have this module displayed.
Could you give us a link to the page in question to see what's happening ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152160
by sr9yar
Replied by sr9yar on topic Can't unpublish module "category listing menu 281"
But still, is there a way not to display it there?
Will I have to modify the code then?
одежда71.рф/shopfront.html
Will I have to modify the code then?
одежда71.рф/shopfront.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152175
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't unpublish module "category listing menu 281"
Hi,
Them in means that you didn't disable it in your menu. Go in the menu Display>Content menus, edit the menu with the id 281 and in the "associated modules" option, disable the module that you have enabled there. Then, you won't see that second listing which is displayed by that module.
Them in means that you didn't disable it in your menu. Go in the menu Display>Content menus, edit the menu with the id 281 and in the "associated modules" option, disable the module that you have enabled there. Then, you won't see that second listing which is displayed by that module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sr9yar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152230
by sr9yar
Replied by sr9yar on topic Can't unpublish module "category listing menu 281"
Thanks!
I thought I'd clicked on every possible option on this page, But for some reason I missed the pop-up window with assosiated modules. Now the module dissapeared.
I thought I'd clicked on every possible option on this page, But for some reason I missed the pop-up window with assosiated modules. Now the module dissapeared.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds