- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 8
Selling Product by weight (per kg)
12 years 5 months ago #152060
by bmm01
Selling Product by weight (per kg) was created by bmm01
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
midwest.testme.co
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have read this forum post www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/59472-re-price-by-weight.html and followed the information.
Things may have changed since this item was posted as I can't find echo JText::_('PER_UNIT'); in the listing_price.php file.
Can you please help me with the configuration or do I need the Business edition?
Thanks and regards
Brett
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have read this forum post www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/59472-re-price-by-weight.html and followed the information.
Things may have changed since this item was posted as I can't find echo JText::_('PER_UNIT'); in the listing_price.php file.
Can you please help me with the configuration or do I need the Business edition?
Thanks and regards
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152075
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Selling Product by weight (per kg)
Hi Brett !
The solution will be to follow the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of the FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html
And instead of changing the line :
You'll have to change that line :
By :
The solution will be to follow the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of the FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html
And instead of changing the line :
Code:
JText::_('PER_UNIT');
Code:
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit">'.JText::_('PER_UNIT').'</span>';
Code:
if(isset($this->element->main)) echo JText::_($this->element->main->salemethod);
elseif(isset($this->row)) echo JText::_($this->row->salemethod);
else echo JText::_($this->element->salemethod);
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmm01
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds