- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Category page index
12 years 5 months ago #152066
by upedown
Category page index was created by upedown
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
misterpins.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Goodmorning! Finally I've done my e-commerce with Hikashop and I'm happy. Now I have some issue with index of my pages in the search engines. Simply I just don't want that all the category pages are indexed but hidden. I don't wrote meta-description and meta-tag in that pages but they are indexed anyway. This is problem for me because those pages are not part of my plan. How can i remove them from index? thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Goodmorning! Finally I've done my e-commerce with Hikashop and I'm happy. Now I have some issue with index of my pages in the search engines. Simply I just don't want that all the category pages are indexed but hidden. I don't wrote meta-description and meta-tag in that pages but they are indexed anyway. This is problem for me because those pages are not part of my plan. How can i remove them from index? thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152285
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category page index
Hi,
I am sorry but I am a little bit lost with the using of the "indexed" and finally, I don't understand what you want to do.
Regards,
I am sorry but I am a little bit lost with the using of the "indexed" and finally, I don't understand what you want to do.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds