- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 9
Display table with custom fields
12 years 5 months ago #152424
by joris85
Display table with custom fields was created by joris85
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
3dwijzer.stipwebdesign.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : not important
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hello,
I created a few custom fields.
I set this to show on backend and frontend listing and in a categorie.
I have a product with the custom field filled in.
In the product view i see the specification.
In the categorie view as table i do not see the extra field.
Categorie view:
3d.stipwebdesign.nl/vergelijk/3d-printers
Product view:
3d.stipwebdesign.nl/vergelijk/3d-printers/product/1-ultimaker-2
do i have to activate anything or am i doing something bad?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : not important
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hello,
I created a few custom fields.
I set this to show on backend and frontend listing and in a categorie.
I have a product with the custom field filled in.
In the product view i see the specification.
In the categorie view as table i do not see the extra field.
Categorie view:
3d.stipwebdesign.nl/vergelijk/3d-printers
Product view:
3d.stipwebdesign.nl/vergelijk/3d-printers/product/1-ultimaker-2
do i have to activate anything or am i doing something bad?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152429
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Display table with custom fields
Hello,
Regarding Product custom fields, the solution will be to directly edit the code of the "listing_table" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Regarding Product custom fields, the solution will be to directly edit the code of the "listing_table" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds