- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
12 years 5 months ago #152720
by oilibear
products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted was created by oilibear
Hi,
We've been populating the products and their variants in the hikashop backend when at some point the layout of the admin product page got totally interrupted, looking at the firebug, the page doesn't pull any CSS style neither scripts so it display bare HTML, that happened yesterday in the front end & back end with one of the categories (Hanging Chairs). What it could be? I would appreciate any help! I attached the screen grab too.
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
We've been populating the products and their variants in the hikashop backend when at some point the layout of the admin product page got totally interrupted, looking at the firebug, the page doesn't pull any CSS style neither scripts so it display bare HTML, that happened yesterday in the front end & back end with one of the categories (Hanging Chairs). What it could be? I would appreciate any help! I attached the screen grab too.
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152727
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
Hi,
This indicates a fatal error on the processing of the page. Turn on the error reporting and debug mode options of the joomla configuration and display the page again. You should see an error message at the end of the page explaining what's going on.
This indicates a fatal error on the processing of the page. Turn on the error reporting and debug mode options of the joomla configuration and display the page again. You should see an error message at the end of the page explaining what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152977
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for that, I followed your advice and switched on debugging.
In the back end I can't see anything, see the screen grab. In the front end I see something odd going on with the price, that started to display like: ****??PRICE_BEGINNING_0??€ 59,00 ****??PRICE_ENDING_0??****
Plus I'm getting a notification at the top of the page:
"undefined offset: 0 in the file mod_hikashop_magiczoom.php. Trying to get property of non-object"
and something wrong with parsing error in language files:
JROOT/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_icemegamenu.ini : error(s) in line(s) 6
Not sure if any of that has anything to do with the back end product display problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kashka
Thanks for that, I followed your advice and switched on debugging.
In the back end I can't see anything, see the screen grab. In the front end I see something odd going on with the price, that started to display like: ****??PRICE_BEGINNING_0??€ 59,00 ****??PRICE_ENDING_0??****
Plus I'm getting a notification at the top of the page:
"undefined offset: 0 in the file mod_hikashop_magiczoom.php. Trying to get property of non-object"
and something wrong with parsing error in language files:
JROOT/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_icemegamenu.ini : error(s) in line(s) 6
Not sure if any of that has anything to do with the back end product display problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152985
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
hi
i already see that but i put *** in php file to see the what kind of information i ll have beetween the *** .
Do you manage alone the joomla server or does someone else have acces to the php file ?
regard's
i already see that but i put *** in php file to see the what kind of information i ll have beetween the *** .
Do you manage alone the joomla server or does someone else have acces to the php file ?
regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152987
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
Hi Nicolas,
I tried to perform the test payment and after entering test credit cart details I got the fatal error:
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/index.php/compon...checkout/step/step-3
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6358945 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/oilibear/hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 1093
I believe it's all connected with the back end problem, I haven't experienced that before, please advice.
Thanks,
Kashka
I tried to perform the test payment and after entering test credit cart details I got the fatal error:
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/index.php/compon...checkout/step/step-3
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6358945 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/oilibear/hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 1093
I believe it's all connected with the back end problem, I haven't experienced that before, please advice.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
Hi,
As far as I can see it's stopping at the display of the image of the first product in your products listing.
It's probably because your server's memory limit is too low and the image of the product too big for the system to be able to load the image in memory in order to generate the thumbnail.
I would recommend to try two potential solutions:
1. Try with smaller images
2. increase the memory limit of the web server in your php.ini
For the checkout error, it's in fact the same, so I would recommend to increase the memory limit parameter.
As far as I can see it's stopping at the display of the image of the first product in your products listing.
It's probably because your server's memory limit is too low and the image of the product too big for the system to be able to load the image in memory in order to generate the thumbnail.
I would recommend to try two potential solutions:
1. Try with smaller images
2. increase the memory limit of the web server in your php.ini
For the checkout error, it's in fact the same, so I would recommend to increase the memory limit parameter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153130
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
Hi Nicolas,
It looks like changing the memory limit from 64 to 128 did the trick, having said that when I finalize the transaction I get a script error with the line as per below, attached the screen grab too.
Any ideas?
Script: hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/media/jui/js/jquery.js:538
Thanks,
Kashka
It looks like changing the memory limit from 64 to 128 did the trick, having said that when I finalize the transaction I get a script error with the line as per below, attached the screen grab too.
Any ideas?
Script: hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/media/jui/js/jquery.js:538
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153143
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
Hi Nicolas,
Just to add to my post, I checked all the images and there was a few of over 2MB, most are under 100KB though,
Thanks,
Kashka
Just to add to my post, I checked all the images and there was a few of over 2MB, most are under 100KB though,
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153162
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
Hi,
I don't know why that would happen. It means that some javascript is looping on the page, but it could be anything. If you have the debug mode option of the joomla configuration turned on, I would recommend to turn it off as it can be quite resource intensive when processing all the debug data on some pages.
I don't know why that would happen. It means that some javascript is looping on the page, but it could be anything. If you have the debug mode option of the joomla configuration turned on, I would recommend to turn it off as it can be quite resource intensive when processing all the debug data on some pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153330
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic products not displaying properly/lyout interrupted
Thanks Nicolas, I disabled debugging and it seems to be fine now.
Thanks,
Kashka
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds