- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 0
Display product image in specific module position
12 years 5 months ago #152870
by bmichu
Display product image in specific module position was created by bmichu
Hi,
In my product template I want to display one of the product images at the banner position. How can this be achieved? I have adapted the php in the show view so that I can find the relevant picture and show it in a div. However, I'm confined to the position of the product info display. Maybe someone can tell me how I can place that image in the banner? Or maybe there is a module that can do just that?
Thanks!
In my product template I want to display one of the product images at the banner position. How can this be achieved? I have adapted the php in the show view so that I can find the relevant picture and show it in a div. However, I'm confined to the position of the product info display. Maybe someone can tell me how I can place that image in the banner? Or maybe there is a module that can do just that?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152877
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display product image in specific module position
Hi,
The simplest will be to store your HTML in a super global in the view:
and then retrieve it in a custom code module in the position of your banner with a line of PHP:
You can use such module for that:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...code-in-modules/3668
The simplest will be to store your HTML in a super global in the view:
Code:
$_POST['html'] = $html;
Code:
echo $_POST['html'];
You can use such module for that:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...code-in-modules/3668
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmichu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152957
by bmichu
Replied by bmichu on topic Display product image in specific module position
Great! with this info I was able to make things work. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds