- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove "listings" in the carousel
12 years 5 months ago #152896
by ff87
How to remove "listings" in the carousel was created by ff87
Hi,
In position 7 of Joomla (left side of the frontend), I would like to add the "newest products" module of hikashop which must be shown with the carousel effect. I noticed that the carousel function uses listings ( <ul><li>...) for each product which is annoying in the view as I can see the dots and the products aren´t centered (see attachment).
How can I remove this type of listing? I shall only show the products without any listing format or similar things.
Best Regards
ff87
In position 7 of Joomla (left side of the frontend), I would like to add the "newest products" module of hikashop which must be shown with the carousel effect. I noticed that the carousel function uses listings ( <ul><li>...) for each product which is annoying in the view as I can see the dots and the products aren´t centered (see attachment).
How can I remove this type of listing? I shall only show the products without any listing format or similar things.
Best Regards
ff87
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152918
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to remove "listings" in the carousel
Hi,
Using ul/li is quite standard for such case. The issue is that your template adds CSS to style all the ul/li, and not only the ones of its menu module.
The solution will be to override the CSS of the template so that it doesn't force his styling on the ul/li of that module.
In order to give a more detailed answer, we would need to look at the page and analyze the CSS of the template. Could you provide a link to it ?
Using ul/li is quite standard for such case. The issue is that your template adds CSS to style all the ul/li, and not only the ones of its menu module.
The solution will be to override the CSS of the template so that it doesn't force his styling on the ul/li of that module.
In order to give a more detailed answer, we would need to look at the page and analyze the CSS of the template. Could you provide a link to it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds