Skip to main content

New variants not showing

More
12 years 5 months ago #152949 by DuFFi_SK
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.lienocka.sk
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Internet Explorer (multiple versions)

Hi, I have a question regarding variants of product. I have a product with characteristic "color" with 5 different variants (colors).
After some time I decided to add sixth color to this product. I add it in the characteristics menu. When I go to my product, I see 6 different variants which is correct, but If I click on the "manage variants" I see only five colors without the new one.
I know that solution to this is to delete the characteristic of the product, save the product and then add the characteristic. That is too complicated, because each variant has different pictures, prices and description.
Is it some other way to solve this problem? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #152952 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New variants not showing
Hi,

Instead of deleting the variants and having them regenerated automatically by adding the characteristic again to the product, which requires to reconfigure all the variants again, you could simply click on the "new" button of your "manage variants" listing in order to directly configure your new variant, without touching to the old ones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DuFFi_SK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #153135 by DuFFi_SK
Replied by DuFFi_SK on topic New variants not showing
Thank you Nicolas....I absolutely missed the "new" button :)
It's working perfectly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum