- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
short SEF category menu links
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153309
by sedonasky
short SEF category menu links was created by sedonasky
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.buffalobuckscoffee.com
(site offline)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
I am having trouble with the menu items. Besides using Joomla alias, is there a way to make
www.buffalobuckscoffee.com/ coffee/ go to the category list of
www.buffalobuckscoffee.com/coffee/category/12-coffee
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
I am having trouble with the menu items. Besides using Joomla alias, is there a way to make
www.buffalobuckscoffee.com/ coffee/ go to the category list of
www.buffalobuckscoffee.com/coffee/category/12-coffee
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sedonasky. Reason: How do I PM the login?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153342
by sedonasky
Replied by sedonasky on topic short SEF category menu links
I paid a programmer to solve this 
I'll post his solution once he gives me the tutorial
I'll post his solution once he gives me the tutorial
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153435
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic short SEF category menu links
Hi,
I think that using a third component like JoomSEF is the solution of this kind of problem.
Looking for your solution
I think that using a third component like JoomSEF is the solution of this kind of problem.
Looking for your solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153471
by sedonasky
Replied by sedonasky on topic short SEF category menu links
Here is the tutorial from my programmer / Joomla expert;
1) make hika shop menu from menu manager
2) click on hikashop option and then click on the link which says hikashop options
3)on the new page click on associate category
4) on the pop up select coffee on the left and on the right side select the + plus to select the required category
5) remember that by clicking on we actually got into hikashop component and not in the menu manager any more so our menus remain locked.
1) make hika shop menu from menu manager
2) click on hikashop option and then click on the link which says hikashop options
3)on the new page click on associate category
4) on the pop up select coffee on the left and on the right side select the + plus to select the required category
5) remember that by clicking on we actually got into hikashop component and not in the menu manager any more so our menus remain locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds