- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
"Please complete the Pattern field" error Category
12 years 5 months ago #153912
by tandreas6
"Please complete the Pattern field" error Category was created by tandreas6
Hi there,
I am getting a really odd error when I try to add a new Category in Hikashop. I click New, try to enter a name for the category, but when I try to save, I get the error "Please complete the Pattern field". I don't see Pattern in the Help docs, and it doesn't appear on another site where I've installed the same version of Hikashop. Please let me know if you need credentials to my backend and I'll send it through the Contact form. Thank you!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : textilesamano.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Please complete the Pattern field
I am getting a really odd error when I try to add a new Category in Hikashop. I click New, try to enter a name for the category, but when I try to save, I get the error "Please complete the Pattern field". I don't see Pattern in the Help docs, and it doesn't appear on another site where I've installed the same version of Hikashop. Please let me know if you need credentials to my backend and I'll send it through the Contact form. Thank you!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : textilesamano.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Please complete the Pattern field
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153935
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic "Please complete the Pattern field" error Category
Hi,
This is probably a custom category field that you created via the menu Display->Custom fields.
This is probably a custom category field that you created via the menu Display->Custom fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154020
by tandreas6
Replied by tandreas6 on topic "Please complete the Pattern field" error Category
Thanks, Nicolas! I had created it so long ago that I'd forgotten about it. :oops: Thanks for clearing up the mystery, cheers,
Tamara
Tamara
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds