- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart html link jump to check out
- IconBrands
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #154195
by IconBrands
Add to cart html link jump to check out was created by IconBrands
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
iconlinx.co.za/index.php/add-on-s/your-own-domain-name
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
Dear Support
I am having trouble with the add to cart html link.
It does add the product into the cart but it then jumps to the check out.
this is the html code I am using :
<a class="hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link uk-button uk-button-large" href=" iconlinx.co.za/index.php?option=com_hika...ntity=1&product_id=1 ">Add to Cart
( keep in the mind the "uk-button uk-button-large" is my template coding to change the color and size of button )
I want it not to jump to check out but rather to my landing page on : iconlinx.co.za/index.php/join/buy-add-on-s
Regards
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
Dear Support
I am having trouble with the add to cart html link.
It does add the product into the cart but it then jumps to the check out.
this is the html code I am using :
<a class="hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link uk-button uk-button-large" href=" iconlinx.co.za/index.php?option=com_hika...ntity=1&product_id=1 ">Add to Cart
( keep in the mind the "uk-button uk-button-large" is my template coding to change the color and size of button )
I want it not to jump to check out but rather to my landing page on : iconlinx.co.za/index.php/join/buy-add-on-s
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to cart html link jump to check out
Hi,
Well that the normal behavior. If you want it to go elsewhere, then you should change the link of the add to cart button to something else like:
Well that the normal behavior. If you want it to go elsewhere, then you should change the link of the add to cart button to something else like:
Code:
<a class="hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link uk-button uk-button-large" href="http://iconlinx.co.za/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&product_id=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Ficonlinx.co.za%2Findex.php%2Fjoin%2Fbuy-add-on-s">Add to Cart</a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds