- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
360 Spinner
12 years 5 months ago #154196
by Bower
360 Spinner was created by Bower
Hi
Im working on a an ecommerce store and would like to incorporate a 360º spinner for product images. I found Magic360 which works great but unfortunately it completely replaces the standard image gallery in Hikashop and the client would like to show other detailed views of the products too. (see space in image attached!)
Does anybody know if there are any other 360º image spinners that work in Hikashop without having the standard image gallery replaced??
Thanks
Im working on a an ecommerce store and would like to incorporate a 360º spinner for product images. I found Magic360 which works great but unfortunately it completely replaces the standard image gallery in Hikashop and the client would like to show other detailed views of the products too. (see space in image attached!)
Does anybody know if there are any other 360º image spinners that work in Hikashop without having the standard image gallery replaced??
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154205
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 360 Spinner
Hi,
I don't know of such solution.
What you could do is have Magic360 for the main image 360 spinner, and then have an image gallery in the description of the product.
You can use any image gallery module ( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-...leries/photo-display ) in the description using the loadposition system of Joomla:
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
I don't know of such solution.
What you could do is have Magic360 for the main image 360 spinner, and then have an image gallery in the description of the product.
You can use any image gallery module ( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-...leries/photo-display ) in the description using the loadposition system of Joomla:
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bower
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154283
by Bower
Replied by Bower on topic 360 Spinner
Yes I think that is the only solution - might have to rearrange the template to get it looking how I want it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds