- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
product listing control
- grafixpress
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #154236
by grafixpress
product listing control was created by grafixpress
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.chili-gewuerze.de
-- HikaShop version -- :latest
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
Hello,
All categories product listings via menu items are displayed as I want.
But clicking on a category on the frontpage, where all categories are displayed, (controlled via menu item "shop"), gives me a product listing with add to cart button and votes etc. which I don´t want to be there.. I can´t find a way to control this.
Any idea?
Thank you
Thomas
-- HikaShop version -- :latest
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
Hello,
All categories product listings via menu items are displayed as I want.
But clicking on a category on the frontpage, where all categories are displayed, (controlled via menu item "shop"), gives me a product listing with add to cart button and votes etc. which I don´t want to be there.. I can´t find a way to control this.
Any idea?
Thank you
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154239
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product listing control
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit the module with the id "89" and there you can turn these off.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit the module with the id "89" and there you can turn these off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: grafixpress
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- grafixpress
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 5 months ago #154303
by grafixpress
Replied by grafixpress on topic product listing control
Thank you - This did the job
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds