- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
image and tab display
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #154337
by kyteasdale
image and tab display was created by kyteasdale
Hi There,
Couple of issues I can't seem to resolve.
Each of my product have at least 2 images - the product itself and our range of colours. The order is set so that the product image displays fine in category/product view etc, but when images show in the cart - it sometimes shows the colour range image instead. How might I change this?
Secondly - I added a couple of extra tabs to the Tabular view, with size and delivery information. On most products this displays perfectly, yet on other they additional tabs don't show up - or show up twice. Again, can't find a way to resolve this.
Kind Regards
K
www.orangereel.co
Latest Hikashop Business
Latest Joomla Edition
Latest PHP.
Couple of issues I can't seem to resolve.
Each of my product have at least 2 images - the product itself and our range of colours. The order is set so that the product image displays fine in category/product view etc, but when images show in the cart - it sometimes shows the colour range image instead. How might I change this?
Secondly - I added a couple of extra tabs to the Tabular view, with size and delivery information. On most products this displays perfectly, yet on other they additional tabs don't show up - or show up twice. Again, can't find a way to resolve this.
Kind Regards
K
www.orangereel.co
Latest Hikashop Business
Latest Joomla Edition
Latest PHP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154365
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic image and tab display
Hi,
Could you provide specific links to product pages with such issues on your website ? Could you also do a screenshot of the options of the product(s) corresponding to these links ?
Could you provide specific links to product pages with such issues on your website ? Could you also do a screenshot of the options of the product(s) corresponding to these links ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds