- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 0
Set template style for product page
12 years 4 months ago #154885
by bmichu
Set template style for product page was created by bmichu
Hi,
I want to hide certain modules on the product page for products opened from a category listing. The product page seems to use the category listing page template. So I've created a "product" menu underneath the category listing menu, but when I do this the product isn't displayed any longer when I click on any of the products in the category listing. The category listing page can be found here: 181.224.135.107/~florenti/index.php/flor.../12-aetherische-oele .
How can change change the module assignements for a product page?
Thanks!
Michel
I want to hide certain modules on the product page for products opened from a category listing. The product page seems to use the category listing page template. So I've created a "product" menu underneath the category listing menu, but when I do this the product isn't displayed any longer when I click on any of the products in the category listing. The category listing page can be found here: 181.224.135.107/~florenti/index.php/flor.../12-aetherische-oele .
How can change change the module assignements for a product page?
Thanks!
Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #154889
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Set template style for product page
Hello Michel,
If you want your module to display only through some product page using the Advanced module manager will probably do the job.
If you want your module to display only through some product page using the Advanced module manager will probably do the job.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155187
by bmichu
Replied by bmichu on topic Set template style for product page
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for the tip! That's exactly what I needed...
Thanks for the tip! That's exactly what I needed...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds