- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Vertical vs Horizontal display of menu
12 years 4 months ago #154911
by mdraeger
Vertical vs Horizontal display of menu was created by mdraeger
Hi,
I am trying to integrate my current top menu (horizontal) with the current hikashop vertical menu - see www.naturalsports.ca/
If you don't mind, kindly refer to www.basspro.com/ . You will see this menu is two levels, high level tabs and a lower level menu.
I would like to move the hikashop menu below my main navigation - similar to the website www.basspro.com/ .
Is that possible?
Thanks,
Martin
I am trying to integrate my current top menu (horizontal) with the current hikashop vertical menu - see www.naturalsports.ca/
If you don't mind, kindly refer to www.basspro.com/ . You will see this menu is two levels, high level tabs and a lower level menu.
I would like to move the hikashop menu below my main navigation - similar to the website www.basspro.com/ .
Is that possible?
Thanks,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155113
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Vertical vs Horizontal display of menu
Hi,
I think that the best way will be to use the Maximenu CK integration in order to put your HikaShop categories in the desired menu.
www.joomlack.com/extension-joomla-maxime...ch-maximenu-hikashop
I think that the best way will be to use the Maximenu CK integration in order to put your HikaShop categories in the desired menu.
www.joomlack.com/extension-joomla-maxime...ch-maximenu-hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds