- Posts: 261
- Thank you received: 5
Fancy menu showing categories
12 years 4 months ago #155138
by Sjaak
Fancy menu showing categories was created by Sjaak
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.artlantismedia.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2,5 soon to move to 3.?,?
-- PHP version -- : ??
Hi all,
Currently I am considering to move my website to a new server and to Joomla 3.x.x (whatever version is stable at that time).
A good moment to reconsider the looks. So some questions arise:
As it is now I use a simple menu at the left side of the page showing the names of the first level categories in hikashop. In the new situation I like to create a menu that shows also the category images. Hovering the menuitems I like to show the available subcategories, also with category images. Anyone have an advise how to accomplish this?
Can anyone advise a template that is compatible with Hikashop. In the new situation I like to have the availability of much more modulepositions. Currently I only have just 8 module positions. I like to extend that to offer more information and links to interesting products in the shop.
Thank for the help
Sjaak
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2,5 soon to move to 3.?,?
-- PHP version -- : ??
Hi all,
Currently I am considering to move my website to a new server and to Joomla 3.x.x (whatever version is stable at that time).
A good moment to reconsider the looks. So some questions arise:
As it is now I use a simple menu at the left side of the page showing the names of the first level categories in hikashop. In the new situation I like to create a menu that shows also the category images. Hovering the menuitems I like to show the available subcategories, also with category images. Anyone have an advise how to accomplish this?
Can anyone advise a template that is compatible with Hikashop. In the new situation I like to have the availability of much more modulepositions. Currently I only have just 8 module positions. I like to extend that to offer more information and links to interesting products in the shop.
Thank for the help
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155139
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Fancy menu showing categories
Hi,
This will require editions of the view "category / listing_list" to have images in categories listing. But it's possible
Regarding the template, you can find some of them over there:
www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html
This will require editions of the view "category / listing_list" to have images in categories listing. But it's possible
Regarding the template, you can find some of them over there:
www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds