- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
Display of Product Characteristics
12 years 4 months ago #155193
by beanman1
Display of Product Characteristics was created by beanman1
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
soundchoicesrecording.com/store/product/...-state-festival.html
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 28.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I've currently added a product to my store that has 2 sets of characteristics. I'd like to have the 2 sets of variants side-by-side rather than one on top of the other. Is there a specific setting I need to adjust that I just haven't found, or do I need to edit some source code? If source code editing is needed, could you please let me know which file and section needs to be adjusted?
I don't want to go plodding through PhP files and end up breaking something that's working already while trying to make this 1 cosmetic change.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 28.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I've currently added a product to my store that has 2 sets of characteristics. I'd like to have the 2 sets of variants side-by-side rather than one on top of the other. Is there a specific setting I need to adjust that I just haven't found, or do I need to edit some source code? If source code editing is needed, could you please let me know which file and section needs to be adjusted?
I don't want to go plodding through PhP files and end up breaking something that's working already while trying to make this 1 cosmetic change.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155214
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display of Product Characteristics
Hi,
You can do that by adding custom CSS code in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You can do that by adding custom CSS code in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration:
Code:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table tbody{
display: block;
width: 520px;
}
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table tr{
display: block;
float: left;
width: 250px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds