- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Price / Total not displayed in cart
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155263
by officezen
Price / Total not displayed in cart was created by officezen
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 34.0.1847.131
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
When a product is added to the cart, it shows the product name as it should, but no product price or total price is displayed (see attached).
I have a feeling I'm missing a setting somewhere in the configuration, but I cannot find anything related to this option.
Please advise.
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 34.0.1847.131
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
When a product is added to the cart, it shows the product name as it should, but no product price or total price is displayed (see attached).
I have a feeling I'm missing a setting somewhere in the configuration, but I cannot find anything related to this option.
Please advise.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by officezen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155317
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price / Total not displayed in cart
Hi,
Go in the menu Display>Content modules and edit your cart module there. It's probably called "Shopping cart".
There you have options to control which information to display and which information to hide on the cart module of HikaShop.
Go in the menu Display>Content modules and edit your cart module there. It's probably called "Shopping cart".
There you have options to control which information to display and which information to hide on the cart module of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: officezen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155330
by officezen
Replied by officezen on topic Price / Total not displayed in cart
Forgot to mention in my first post, but yes, that was the first place I checked. All the settings in the shopping cart option look fine. Please see attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155355
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price / Total not displayed in cart
I did a test on my end by I'm not able to reproduce the problem with the same settings.
Can you provide a backend access to the website so that we can have a look at your settings ?
You can use our contact form for that:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Can you provide a backend access to the website so that we can have a look at your settings ?
You can use our contact form for that:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155505
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price / Total not displayed in cart
The issue is that you had customized the listing_price view file in a way which couldn't work with the cart module use of that view file. I've modified the code and it seems to work but I would recommend to check the code of the view file on your end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155508
by officezen
Replied by officezen on topic Price / Total not displayed in cart
Thanks for the fix, Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds