- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Single characterics in individual lists on product
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155297
by dda
Single characterics in individual lists on product was created by dda
Is it possible to have two (or more) characteristics and their values shown in individual list layouts on a product page? If I add two characteristics to a product their values get automatically combined into variants with 2x values joined for each variant which I don't want.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by dda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Single characterics in individual lists on product
It looks like you're talking about options:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155343
by dda
Replied by dda on topic Single characterics in individual lists on product
Options might do what need to do. I forgot to mention that the characteristic list layout has quantity boxes which is an important feature that I need to use. Is it possible to have options with a quantity box for each option?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155345
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Single characterics in individual lists on product
That's not possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds