Characteristics (not) in a draw menu.
12 years 4 months ago #155493
by Tralala
Characteristics (not) in a draw menu. was created by Tralala
-- url of the page with the problem -- : still locally under construction
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
In a shop under construction I gave a product one set of 15 characteristics (fabrics of colors).
In frontend the 15 characteristics appear under the product. Each characteristic in a row, and each with the option to add it to the cart.
In an earlier stage (Hika Essentials), the 15 characteristics appeared in a drawmenu, beside the product-image (see attachment). I prefer this display strongly. But how can I manage this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
In a shop under construction I gave a product one set of 15 characteristics (fabrics of colors).
In frontend the 15 characteristics appear under the product. Each characteristic in a row, and each with the option to add it to the cart.
In an earlier stage (Hika Essentials), the 15 characteristics appeared in a drawmenu, beside the product-image (see attachment). I prefer this display strongly. But how can I manage this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155500
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics (not) in a draw menu.
Hi,
It means that you changed the "characteristic display method" option of the HikaShop configuration from "dropdown" to "table".
Change it back and you will get back the dropdown.
It means that you changed the "characteristic display method" option of the HikaShop configuration from "dropdown" to "table".
Change it back and you will get back the dropdown.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tralala
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155558
by Tralala
Replied by Tralala on topic Characteristics (not) in a draw menu.
Souds pretty logic... 
But excuse me, I really can't find that setting. :blush:
But excuse me, I really can't find that setting. :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155576
by Tralala
Replied by Tralala on topic Characteristics (not) in a draw menu.
Founded!
Under Main > Article.
Not that logic...
Under Main > Article.
Not that logic...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds