- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Issue with product layout
12 years 4 months ago #155644
by jdponce
Issue with product layout was created by jdponce
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dadatecnologia.com/categorias/Produc...entradas-nema-l5-15p
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Versión 34.0.1847.132 (265804)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, the thing is that some products look fine in product view, but other don't because there is a fixed space there. It is possible to auto adjust the image in that space?
If you take a look at the attachments, one picture is good because the image is big, and the other has a lot of blank space and thumbmails for other view images too short.
What can I do?, I have been searching and I can't find anything about this.
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Versión 34.0.1847.132 (265804)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, the thing is that some products look fine in product view, but other don't because there is a fixed space there. It is possible to auto adjust the image in that space?
If you take a look at the attachments, one picture is good because the image is big, and the other has a lot of blank space and thumbmails for other view images too short.
What can I do?, I have been searching and I can't find anything about this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155679
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Issue with product layout
Hi,
Sorry but I don't really understand your problem. Could you illustrate it ?
To change spaces, sizes, etc, you will have to edit the view "product / show_default" and/or "product / show_block_img" via the menu Display > Views.
Here is a tutorial which can help you:
hikashop.com/support/documentation/153-c...ize-the-display.html
Sorry but I don't really understand your problem. Could you illustrate it ?
To change spaces, sizes, etc, you will have to edit the view "product / show_default" and/or "product / show_block_img" via the menu Display > Views.
Here is a tutorial which can help you:
hikashop.com/support/documentation/153-c...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds