Skip to main content

problem with one module

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155952 by Vero
problem with one module was created by Vero
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.adrialle-cadeau.com/kadokadootje/kadootjes
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

latest versions

I do not understand what happened to my modules. I mean content display on the front end.
I have two modules on the left sidebar: price categories and product categories
'Product categories' are displayed perfectly
Price categories are:
up to € 20 - displays as have to be
20-40 € - displays only one of subcategory description's from other module - 'product categories' and no products
40-60 € - displays description from main menu - 'all products' , links to all products categories (menu) and all products from root category (totaal all)
above € 60 - that same us on 40 - 60€

That happened yesterday on two my websites. Both 'prices categories' modules, other modules is ok.
I think all subcategories content from one module have to be dosplayed in the same way.

I did nothing, only updated joomla to 3.3.0, but I think joomla update has no influence.

Please, help
Vero
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Vero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155996 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic problem with one module
Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of the options of your product categories module and the price categories one ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156077 by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic problem with one module
Here Categories menu



Categories module



Price menu



Price module

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156082 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Your issue is probably coming from the associated module of your "price menu" category listing which have the ID number 156, can you :
- Go to your "price menu" category listing configuration page
- unset and delete the associated content module
- Save
- Use the link of the notice which will be displayed at the top of your category listing content menu's configuration page : "You can do so automatically by clicking here"
- Save and test it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156164 by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic problem with one module
I did that four times, no changes. I tried other titles, I tried to select other category in place of price category. No changes! There is displaing the same descriptions and content (products) us earlier.

I removed category listing modules for menu 156. The first subcategory displays no produts, but right category description, us it has to be, but other three subcategories still display the same descriptions of other (not their) categories, content (products) is removed...

I sent you prive e-mail. Please, read them.

If you find the problem, please tell me, because I have the same problem on other my site, that is not online.

Vero
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Vero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156166 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problem with one module
Hi,

The issue comes form the fact that you turned on the "remove category and product ids from URLs" option of the configuration and that your categories aliases start with a number.
Either change the alias of the categories to not start with a number, or turn back off that option of the configuration and the categories links will work properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156203 by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic problem with one module
Thank you!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum