Skip to main content

Product Back End Broken

More
12 years 4 months ago #156411 by dancingkazzaf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2

I added a product to Hikashop, the same way i've added all other products, but for some reason this one didn't add properly and broke the back end & front end of any page it is displayed on.

I can't even remove that product because the back end doesn't display a remove/delete option anymore.

I have attached a screenshot of what the problem looks like in the backend, and have circled the 'ghost product' that is causing the problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this site is supposed to be going live soon.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156436 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Back End Broken
Hi,

Please check your PHP error log or set the "PHP error reporting" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration.
You have a PHP error and the best to solve it, it to get the PHP error message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dancingkazzaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156579 by dancingkazzaf
I have turned on Error reporting to maximum and this is the result (see attached screenshot).

I assume this just means I need to increase the memory for my site and that the product itself isn't actually broken, it was just the site running out of space?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156581 by dancingkazzaf
I have changed the memory to 512M and this has fixed the problem, thank you for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum