subcategorie are still showing in the product page
12 years 4 months ago #156699
by linpi
subcategorie are still showing in the product page was created by linpi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
tuenni.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
subcategorie are still showing at the end the product page,
despite that every where I found "subcategorie" I set it to no.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
subcategorie are still showing at the end the product page,
despite that every where I found "subcategorie" I set it to no.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156703
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hi,
I don't see that in the given page. Could you give us a direct link to a product page with that issue ?
I don't see that in the given page. Could you give us a direct link to a product page with that issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156831
by linpi
Replied by linpi on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hi,
because the shop is not online yet, you have to login first. If you give me a email address, I'll create a account.
is that OK?
because the shop is not online yet, you have to login first. If you give me a email address, I'll create a account.
is that OK?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156863
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hi,
Please provide them via our contact form with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please provide them via our contact form with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156965
by linpi
Replied by linpi on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
I just sent you two accounts, one for the frontend, the othe rone for the backend.
thanks a lot.
thanks a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157055
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hi,
This looks like you have set a value for the option "modules under the product page" in the main Congifuration of HikaShop.
If it is, thanks to remove that module from this option.
This looks like you have set a value for the option "modules under the product page" in the main Congifuration of HikaShop.
If it is, thanks to remove that module from this option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157075
by linpi
Replied by linpi on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hi
I found only "Modules to display under the main area" in "Modules main default options" but not "modules under the product page" ...
and there there are no modules set.
I found only "Modules to display under the main area" in "Modules main default options" but not "modules under the product page" ...
and there there are no modules set.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157089
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hi,
It seems that you have advanced module manager, this issue is certainly coming from the configuration of this extension.
Thanks to check the settings of that component regarding the categories on 2 level module assignment.
It seems that you have advanced module manager, this issue is certainly coming from the configuration of this extension.
Thanks to check the settings of that component regarding the categories on 2 level module assignment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157742
by linpi
Replied by linpi on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hi
I have to admit, that I don't really understand the relation of the "advance module manager" and the product page . Of course, I use it to show some "optional accessories" on the right side of a product page, that means linked on a certain url.
Anyway, It doesn't disturb me to have a link the categories at the bottom of a product / or category, just this "No subcategories" is wired... for a customer.
I have to admit, that I don't really understand the relation of the "advance module manager" and the product page . Of course, I use it to show some "optional accessories" on the right side of a product page, that means linked on a certain url.
Anyway, It doesn't disturb me to have a link the categories at the bottom of a product / or category, just this "No subcategories" is wired... for a customer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158429
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hi,
We generally recommend this extension to display modules only on product pages and not on listings.
So if this module is displayed only on the product page and not in the listing, it don't come from a default Joomla / HikaShop setting but potentially from this module manager.
We generally recommend this extension to display modules only on product pages and not on listings.
So if this module is displayed only on the product page and not in the listing, it don't come from a default Joomla / HikaShop setting but potentially from this module manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159774
by linpi
Replied by linpi on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hello,
I disabled the "module manager advanced" as well as "module anywhere" and disabled the module that showed the "accessories on the right side of the product page and it is still the same result.
Basically I have one menu entry per category. When I click on the product in the category, , the product page is shown. And the at the every poduct page, all the non empty categories are shown with these "No subcategories"
I thought I set a regular shop without any specialises...
I disabled the "module manager advanced" as well as "module anywhere" and disabled the module that showed the "accessories on the right side of the product page and it is still the same result.
Basically I have one menu entry per category. When I click on the product in the category, , the product page is shown. And the at the every poduct page, all the non empty categories are shown with these "No subcategories"
I thought I set a regular shop without any specialises...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159783
by linpi
Replied by linpi on topic subcategorie are still showing in the product page
Hi
I found the mystery!
this module that was showed at the bottom of each product page was "Categories on 1 level" but in "Display" -> "Content Modules" disabled. Under Joomla! Modulus as well disabled! It was still showing, strange no ?
I change in the "Categories on 1 level" "Show sub categories -> All direct sub categories" and now only the first categories are shows, which is fine for me and useful. Funny that "Categories on 1 level" is still disabled in Hikashop.
I found the mystery!
this module that was showed at the bottom of each product page was "Categories on 1 level" but in "Display" -> "Content Modules" disabled. Under Joomla! Modulus as well disabled! It was still showing, strange no ?
I change in the "Categories on 1 level" "Show sub categories -> All direct sub categories" and now only the first categories are shows, which is fine for me and useful. Funny that "Categories on 1 level" is still disabled in Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds