Product Div Item Display Options Not Updating?
- CardOneConcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- We Only Do Well The Things We Love To Do!
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157143
by CardOneConcepts
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
Brandon Cardone, Card One Concepts
Product Div Item Display Options Not Updating? was created by CardOneConcepts
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I am having trouble with Content Menus not updating, some of them are category content menu items but most are product content menu items and I am having the following issue with all of them? Specifically when I try to change the "Type of Item Layout" under "Parameters for Div" options. I seem to be able to update some Content Menus like found on this page ( goldsmiths.accountsupport.com/shop/gifts-home/lamps.html ) which I am using the "Image and Description" layout option that I modified under views so that the "Add to Cart" button was under the price instead of when you hover over the image which the client did not like.
However on other Content Menu Items like the one for this page ( goldsmiths.accountsupport.com/shop/fashion-jewelry.html ) no matter what I set the options to ( ex. fade, title, title and description, image and description ) they do not update on the page on the front-end after I save my changes? This page is currently set to the "Fade" layout option, but as you can see it is not rendering that layout on the page?
The only way I am able to shake the problem is by trashing the menu item under menu manager, then also empty it from the trash. Then re-create the menu item and re-configure a new content menu for the menu item!!!!!
If I have to do this to close to 40 content menu items and I am not going to be very happy if I have to do that!!!! What is going on? Why won;t the parameters I choose update on the front-end? I tried the obvious cache clearing and even viewing the page in a different browser but still no luck.
Can you please help me figure this out?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I am having trouble with Content Menus not updating, some of them are category content menu items but most are product content menu items and I am having the following issue with all of them? Specifically when I try to change the "Type of Item Layout" under "Parameters for Div" options. I seem to be able to update some Content Menus like found on this page ( goldsmiths.accountsupport.com/shop/gifts-home/lamps.html ) which I am using the "Image and Description" layout option that I modified under views so that the "Add to Cart" button was under the price instead of when you hover over the image which the client did not like.
However on other Content Menu Items like the one for this page ( goldsmiths.accountsupport.com/shop/fashion-jewelry.html ) no matter what I set the options to ( ex. fade, title, title and description, image and description ) they do not update on the page on the front-end after I save my changes? This page is currently set to the "Fade" layout option, but as you can see it is not rendering that layout on the page?
The only way I am able to shake the problem is by trashing the menu item under menu manager, then also empty it from the trash. Then re-create the menu item and re-configure a new content menu for the menu item!!!!!
If I have to do this to close to 40 content menu items and I am not going to be very happy if I have to do that!!!! What is going on? Why won;t the parameters I choose update on the front-end? I tried the obvious cache clearing and even viewing the page in a different browser but still no luck.
Can you please help me figure this out?
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
Brandon Cardone, Card One Concepts
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by CardOneConcepts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #157381
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Div Item Display Options Not Updating?
Hi,
If you want to edit the associated product listing display of your category listing, you'll have to edit the Hikashop content module which have the ID number "468" through "Hikashop->Display->Content module".
If you want to edit the associated product listing display of your category listing, you'll have to edit the Hikashop content module which have the ID number "468" through "Hikashop->Display->Content module".
The following user(s) said Thank You: CardOneConcepts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CardOneConcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- We Only Do Well The Things We Love To Do!
12 years 3 months ago #159263
by CardOneConcepts
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
Brandon Cardone, Card One Concepts
Replied by CardOneConcepts on topic Product Div Item Display Options Not Updating?
Thank you, All set!
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
Brandon Cardone, Card One Concepts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds