- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 2
How do I make the products show as a table?
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157147
by iwally
How do I make the products show as a table? was created by iwally
This is my beta shop.
beta.iwally.nl/index.php/shop
{
beta.iwally.nl/index.php?option=com_hika...t=listing&Itemid=240
} for now
I want to display the products inside the categories as TABLE, and not as DIV like the categories.
So when you click on the image, or text like computer, i want it to look like it is in the module, as a table.
How do I do that?
I want to display the products inside the categories as TABLE, and not as DIV like the categories.
So when you click on the image, or text like computer, i want it to look like it is in the module, as a table.
How do I do that?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by iwally.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157213
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic How do I make the products show as a table?
Looks like you got it done?
Also, your "Add to cart" buttons are in the style you wanted now? Good job!
Also, your "Add to cart" buttons are in the style you wanted now? Good job!
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157231
by iwally
Replied by iwally on topic How do I make the products show as a table?
Nope, when you click on the category image, it shows the product in a div.
When you click the category at the sidebar, it shows it as a table?
I want the products to show as a table as well when clicked from the category divs.
When you click the category at the sidebar, it shows it as a table?
I want the products to show as a table as well when clicked from the category divs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157233
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic How do I make the products show as a table?
Well, obviously, when you created menus and modules, you configured some to show as divs and some as tables. Who to blame...?
All you need to do is to go into those menus/modules which you had set to div and change them to table. For that you have comfortable access in the backend under -> Display -> Content menus (and Content modules). Should take no more than seconds...
All you need to do is to go into those menus/modules which you had set to div and change them to table. For that you have comfortable access in the backend under -> Display -> Content menus (and Content modules). Should take no more than seconds...
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157235
by iwally
Replied by iwally on topic How do I make the products show as a table?
Hey, trying that resulted in changing both the categories on that page, as the products to be in table style. However that was not what I was up too?
How to fix?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157236
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic How do I make the products show as a table?
Are you sure you did the right thing?
I.e. check settings in your module #214. Yup, that's set to table.
Now, check your module #225. No, that's set to div. Change it to table. Now what?
I.e. check settings in your module #214. Yup, that's set to table.
Now, check your module #225. No, that's set to div. Change it to table. Now what?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157237
by iwally
Replied by iwally on topic How do I make the products show as a table?
Now I am stunned by your amazing magic future looking ball
However now this is possible
prntscr.com/3metg5
Instead of counting both produts, it adds them as a different product? Why
However now this is possible
prntscr.com/3metg5
Instead of counting both produts, it adds them as a different product? Why
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by iwally.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157238
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic How do I make the products show as a table?
Haha, the magic is called Firebug, and you can have it, too. Free. Or use equivalents in almost every other browser - just don't ask me on IE. I don't use IE, never will.
I don't know what you did to get this product twice into the cart, but normally, if you add it multiple times, it will still be only be one item line in the cart, only the quantity increased. It only proves you have chaos with your menus and modules leading to the same product being "technically" listed twice in your store. This also explaining the previous "problem". Clean it up, possibly start over fresh with all-new menus and modules. It's still early in the game, hardly anything in the shop.
We all got it to work, and so will you if you follow documentation etc.
Instead of counting both produts, it adds them as a different product? Why
I don't know what you did to get this product twice into the cart, but normally, if you add it multiple times, it will still be only be one item line in the cart, only the quantity increased. It only proves you have chaos with your menus and modules leading to the same product being "technically" listed twice in your store. This also explaining the previous "problem". Clean it up, possibly start over fresh with all-new menus and modules. It's still early in the game, hardly anything in the shop.
We all got it to work, and so will you if you follow documentation etc.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157239
by iwally
Replied by iwally on topic How do I make the products show as a table?
Got it,
thnx
hah, how do you find the module id by firebug? can u screenshot that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157241
by lousyfool
I sure could, but why don't you go and figure it out yourself? In Firefox, and with Firebug installed, right-click on an element, i.e. a div, then pick "Inspect Element with Firebug". In the left pane of Firebug, the HTML view, you can scroll up to see the parent divs or whatever, and their ID's and classes. Which is where you also find your menu and module ID's...
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic How do I make the products show as a table?
iwally wrote: can u screenshot that.
I sure could, but why don't you go and figure it out yourself? In Firefox, and with Firebug installed, right-click on an element, i.e. a div, then pick "Inspect Element with Firebug". In the left pane of Firebug, the HTML view, you can scroll up to see the parent divs or whatever, and their ID's and classes. Which is where you also find your menu and module ID's...
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds