Google feed file
12 years 4 months ago #157439
by Boudewijn
Google feed file was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
just a simple question.
Where does hika shop places the google feed output file?
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
just a simple question.
Where does hika shop places the google feed output file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157476
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Google feed file
Hi there,
In which context?
If you're using the cron (with the mass action system for example) the google product plugin generate a XML in the path specified in the plugin option. You can change this option named "Local XML file path" in the option of the plugin.
In which context?
If you're using the cron (with the mass action system for example) the google product plugin generate a XML in the path specified in the plugin option. You can change this option named "Local XML file path" in the option of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157724
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Google feed file
Hello Eliot,
Thank for your reply.
What I would like to have is a copy of the google shopping xml file that is sent or transfered to google shopping with a cron placed in a determined map on the website (in FTP: public-html/.....)
Is that possible? Because then it is completly solved for me and it helps me a lot.
Thank for your reply.
What I would like to have is a copy of the google shopping xml file that is sent or transfered to google shopping with a cron placed in a determined map on the website (in FTP: public-html/.....)
Is that possible? Because then it is completly solved for me and it helps me a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157758
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Google feed file
That's exactly what the option I talked about is made for then 
Just specify a path for the "Local XML file path" option and you'll see the file being generated here.
You can use the mass action system to make it automatic every day/week/month.
Just specify a path for the "Local XML file path" option and you'll see the file being generated here.
You can use the mass action system to make it automatic every day/week/month.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157794
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Google feed file
That's great Eliot,
But could help me set this up (to many options to oversee for me) or is it somewhere descibed?
Best would be to have it exactly the same as the google product xml
But could help me set this up (to many options to oversee for me) or is it somewhere descibed?
Best would be to have it exactly the same as the google product xml
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Boudewijn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157798
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Google feed file
Hi Eliot,
I think I found it.
Should it be like as shown in the attached file?
And does it run automaticly now?
Thanks in advance
I think I found it.
Should it be like as shown in the attached file?
And does it run automaticly now?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157925
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Google feed file
Hi,
If you have activate the cron task, it will be execute automatically.
Otherwise, I recommend you to create a cron task in the HikaShop configuration (using our server or your server directly).
Regards,
If you have activate the cron task, it will be execute automatically.
Otherwise, I recommend you to create a cron task in the HikaShop configuration (using our server or your server directly).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158010
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Google feed file
Hi there,
I think that I'm still missing a thing.
This is what i did so far
Through FTP I created a map "productfeed"
In the plugin I have set up a Local xml file path, said: dodowear.nl/productfeed
The cron is running (as it also does with the connection with google shopping, because that working)
But I don't see a new file been placed in the map productfeed.
Still my manualy added file is there
Is there a way to test it directly?
I think that I'm still missing a thing.
This is what i did so far
Through FTP I created a map "productfeed"
In the plugin I have set up a Local xml file path, said: dodowear.nl/productfeed
The cron is running (as it also does with the connection with google shopping, because that working)
But I don't see a new file been placed in the map productfeed.
Still my manualy added file is there
Is there a way to test it directly?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Boudewijn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158106
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Google feed file
Hello guys,
It works now.
What I did is remove the http://....
Only link to the map.
Great!
It works now.
What I did is remove the http://....
Only link to the map.
Great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158173
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Google feed file
Hi,
Thanks for the tip/solution.
I hope that it will help other people if they have the same problem.
Regards,
Thanks for the tip/solution.
I hope that it will help other people if they have the same problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds