- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 1
Characteristics Ordering
12 years 4 months ago #158142
by abasel
Characteristics Ordering was created by abasel
How do I set the order in which the characteristics are listed? A previous posting said I need to do it under config, display "Characteristics values ordering" but I can't seem to find that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158170
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Characteristics Ordering
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/75429-re...characteristics.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...istics-ordering.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/69033-ch...characteristics.html
I don't know which one was the previous post but please, do not multiply the posts for the same thing ; or use references, it will help.
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/75429-re...characteristics.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...istics-ordering.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/69033-ch...characteristics.html
I don't know which one was the previous post but please, do not multiply the posts for the same thing ; or use references, it will help.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abasel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158208
by abasel
Replied by abasel on topic Characteristics Ordering
Hi, point taken, sorry about that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158232
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Characteristics Ordering
Hi,
No problem.
Regards,
No problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds