Skip to main content

Own fields linkable

More
12 years 4 months ago #158145 by Swib
Own fields linkable was created by Swib
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.anitahoetmer.nl/swib/index.php/compo...-x-woensdag?Itemid=1
-- HikaShop Essential-- : 2,3,1,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.5

I made a few product fields: datum, tijd, locatie en docent
I want to link the severel fields. For example the field locatie at this page: www.anitahoetmer.nl/swib/index.php/handige-informatie/locaties .
How can I do this?
I am a beginner with Hikashop, so please: clear information B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158162 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Own fields linkable
Hi,

We will be happy to give you a clear information but I will need a clear question too.
I don't understand what you are asking for ; the "locaties" page is not comprehensible for me.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swib

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158210 by Swib
Replied by Swib on topic Own fields linkable
Thank you :)
In my articles i made several fields, for example locaties file nr. 1


and 2.



I want to link this field to this page (normal Joomla article): www.anitahoetmer.nl/swib/index.php/handige-informatie/locaties (file 3)



I hope you'll understand it. If it is not clear, please telle me what exactly you don't understand. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158226 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic Own fields linkable
It is difficult to understand.

Anyway, I assume you mean you meant you want a custom field in your products (not "articles") to link to a specific page in your site.

Well, that's simple. Back to basics: how do you create links in HTML? Correct, just like this:
Code:
<a href="path/to/your/page">Brocklede</a>

So then, make a custom field of the type "Text", and in the product edition page insert the code in the fashion here above. Guess what will appear in the frontend on the product page? Yes, this:

Brocklede

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by lousyfool. Reason: mixed up Locate and Brocklede, haha...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome, Swib

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158228 by Swib
Replied by Swib on topic Own fields linkable
Lousyfool: Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum