- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 1
Social Plugin doesn't woek correctly. Why??
- andreasuriani
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158148
by andreasuriani
Social Plugin doesn't woek correctly. Why?? was created by andreasuriani
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
photostore.andreasuriani.com
Hi,
when i click on bottom to share my product, doesn't show the product picture but the website picture ! (The link is correct)
I mean.. sometimes work and sometimes doesn't work...!
Why????
.....
Please help me.
Thanks
Andrea
Hi,
when i click on bottom to share my product, doesn't show the product picture but the website picture ! (The link is correct)
I mean.. sometimes work and sometimes doesn't work...!
Why????
.....
Please help me.
Thanks
Andrea
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by andreasuriani.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158155
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Social Plugin doesn't woek correctly. Why??
Hi,
I don't understand what you are talking about.
There is no share button on the link you gave. It is not a product page and even in the product page I can't see the share button or something provided by the HikaShop social plugin.
So I don't understand you question or your problem.
Regards,
I don't understand what you are talking about.
There is no share button on the link you gave. It is not a product page and even in the product page I can't see the share button or something provided by the HikaShop social plugin.
So I don't understand you question or your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds