- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 1
Characteristics name it doesn't show! :-((
- andreasuriani
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158149
by andreasuriani
Characteristics name it doesn't show! :-(( was created by andreasuriani
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
photostore.andreasuriani.com
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I didn't change anything.
After upload last product (web site is under costruction!), then Characteristic name dosn't show!
photostore.andreasuriani.com/index.php/p...uct/53-corda-al-molo
Can you kindly help me?
Thanks
Andrea
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I didn't change anything.
After upload last product (web site is under costruction!), then Characteristic name dosn't show!
photostore.andreasuriani.com/index.php/p...uct/53-corda-al-molo
Can you kindly help me?
Thanks
Andrea
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by andreasuriani.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andreasuriani
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #158150
by andreasuriani
Replied by andreasuriani on topic Characteristics name it doesn't show! :-((
I fix it.
I dont' know why, but the global settings are changed.
Regards.
A.
I dont' know why, but the global settings are changed.
Regards.
A.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds