- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
Can I add a "rapid contact form" module below cart
12 years 4 months ago #158179
by lechong1
Can I add a "rapid contact form" module below cart was created by lechong1
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Can I add a "rapid contact form" module below "add to cart" button As a custom field?because I want users to contact us easily.
How to ?
Thank you very much.
Jacky
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Can I add a "rapid contact form" module below "add to cart" button As a custom field?because I want users to contact us easily.
How to ?
Thank you very much.
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158199
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can I add a "rapid contact form" module below cart
Hi,
You can use the "modules anywhere" extension on your website and add a modules anywhere tag for your rapid contact module at the end of the "quantity" file of the "product" view via the menu Display>Views in order to display the rapid contact module below the add to cart button of HikaShop.
You can use the "modules anywhere" extension on your website and add a modules anywhere tag for your rapid contact module at the end of the "quantity" file of the "product" view via the menu Display>Views in order to display the rapid contact module below the add to cart button of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds